The agenda for the Board of Selectmen meeting on July 25 at Powers Hall has been posted and you can check it out right here on needhamchannel.org! Remember, you can see the meeting live on our Municipal Channel beginning at 7pm.
BOARD OF SELECTMEN
July 25, 2017
Needham Town Hall (Powers Hall)
Note: Agenda subject to revision, start times are approximate and agenda items may be discussed at earlier or later times.
3. 7:30pm Public Hearing- Eversource: South Street
4. 7:30pm Public Hearing- Eversource: Helen Road
5. 7:45pm Verizon Small Cell Antenna Discussion
6. 8:30pm Mobile Food Vendor Regulation Public Hearing
7. 9:00pm Director of Public Works- Richard P. Merson:
Sign Traffic Regulation- Hampton Avenue
Downtown Improvement Project Update
10. 9:10pm Town Manager:
Regulations for the Sale of Alcoholic Beverages
Acceptance of Access Easement and Declaration of Restrictive Covenant
Call for Special Town Meeting and Open Special Town Meeting Warrant