6:45 Informal Meeting with Citizens One or more members of the Board of Selectmen will be available between 6:45 and 7:00 p.m. for informal discussion with citizens. While not required, citizens are encouraged to call the Selectmen’s Office at (781) 455-7500 extension 204 in advance to arrange for an appointment. This enables the Board to better assure opportunities for participation and respond to citizen concerns.
1. 7:00 Board Reorganization
2. 7:00 Arbor Day Proclamation 2018
3. 7:00 Continued: Public Hearing- Grant of Location: Comcast Service to 970 Great Plain Avenue -Manuel Furtado, Comcast Corporation Representative
4. 7:10 Director of Public Works: Public Hearing- Layout of Pandolf Lane, Sign Notice of Experimental Traffic Regulation- A Street and 4th Avenue
5. 7:15 Town Manager: Close Special Town Meeting Warrant, Positions on Warrant Articles, Town Manager’s Report
6. 7:45 Board Discussion – Committee Reports