The Select Board Agenda was just announced for their July 23rd meeting, to be held at Powers Hall in the Needham Town Hall. The link to the pdf file can be found here.
6:45 Informal Meeting with Citizens
One or more members of the Select Board will be available between 6:45 and 7:00 p.m. for informal discussion with citizens. While not required, citizens are encouraged to call the Select Board’s Office at (781) 455-7500 extension 204 in advance to arrange for an appointment. This enables the Board to better assure opportunities for participation and respond to citizen concerns.
1. 7:00pm – Purple Heart Proclamation
2. 7:00pm – Certificates of Appreciation: Rose Doherty, Lois Bacon (retirees of Library Trustees)
3. 7:00pm – Public Hearings: Eversource Grant of Locations- Winding River Road, Country Way, and May Street
4. 7:00pm – Public Hearing – New Alcoholic License for Pancho’s TaqueriaNeedham, LLC d/b/a Pancho’s Taqueria, 1450 Highland Avenue
5. 7:25pm – Director of DPW • Sign Notice of Traffic Regulation – Glen Gary Road • Sign Notice of Traffic Regulation – Glover Road & Louart
6. 7:30pm – Continuation of Verizon Small Cell Hearing from 6/25/2019
7. 8:30pm – Town Manager • Special Town Meeting Update • Town Manager’s Report