Agenda:1) Decision: 28 Glen Gary Road – Amendment to Major Project Site Plan Review No. 2018-05: Town of Needham, Petitioner
2) ANR Plan: 107 Thornton Road – Pinewood Landholdings, Inc., Petitioner,
3) De Minimus Change: 74 & 78 Chapel Street– Major Project Site Plan Special Permit No. 2014-11: French Press, LLC, Petitioner
4) Public Hearing: 100 and 120 Highland Avenue Amendment to Major Project Site Plan Review No. 2005-07: Needham Gateway LLC, Petitioner
5) Request to Release Lots and Establish Subdivision Surety: Heather Lane Definitive Subdivision: 764, 766, 768-768A, and 768B Chestnut Street – William John Piersiak, Evelyn Soule Maloomian, and Koby Kemple, Petitioners
6) Request to Release Lots and Establish Subdivision Surety: Heather Lane Extension Definitive Subdivision and Residential Compound
7) Review of zoning initiatives for the upcoming fiscal year.
8) Review and Discussion: Needham Unite Against Racism Initiative (NUARI) Vision Statement, Guiding Principles and Intentional Practices Created by NUARI Working Group, March 22, 2021.
9) Board of Appeals – July 15, 2021.
12) Report from Planning Director and Board members.
For more Planning Board meetings, click here!
Needham Planning Board, 5/16/23
Needham Planning Board, 4/25/23
From Vision to Reality: Unpacking Needham’s Housing Plan