The Needham Planning Board met through Zoom in a session on September 8, 2021. The meeting is currently available for on-demand viewing through this website in the window below:
Agenda:1) Request for Temporary Occupancy Permit and Review of Zoning Compliance: 15 & 17 Oak Street
57 Dedham Ave, LLC, Petitioner
2) Review of Chestnut Street Business District front setback zooming modification and referral to Select Board.
3) Board of Appeals – September 23, 2021
4) Public Hearing: Special Town Meeting Article 1: Amend Zoning By-Law – Outdoor Seating
5) Major Project Site Plan: 1688 Central Avenue Continued from the previous meeting
Regarding proposal to construct a new child care facility of 9,966 square feet and 30 parking spaces, that would house an existing Needham child-care business, Needham Children’s Center (NCC). Needham Enterprises LLC, Petitioner
8) Report from Planning Director and Board members.
Needham Planning Board, 3/28/23
Needham Planning Board, 3/17/23
Needham Planning Board, 3/7/23