It was a late night of weighty deliberations, as the Planning Board started to get their ducks in a row for Town Meeting with public hearings on four articles to be heard by the august board in May. The meeting is available for viewing in the window below:
1) Amendment to Major Project Site Plan: 589 Highland Avenue
Wingate Development, LLC, Petitioner
Request to permit adding a third floor to the building, which would add an additional
22 Independent Living units, for a total of 72 IL units, of which 9 units will be affordable.
2) Public Hearing and Discussion of Town Meeting Articles
• Article 2: Amend Zoning By-Law – Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs)
• Article 1: Amend Zoning By-Law – Accessory 3-Car Garage Use in Single Residence B,
General Residence, Business And Industrial Districts
• Article 3: Amend Zoning By-Law – Corrective Zoning Amendments
• Article 4: Amend Zoning By-Law – Single Residence B & General Residence Side Setback
• Discussion on Changes to Articles
3) Decision to Amendment to Major Project Site Plan: 74 Chapel Street
French Press LLC, Petitioner
Request to permit 22 outdoor seats by French Press Bakery and Café, as well as a
pergola to cover the seating.
4) Decision to Amendment to Major Project Site Plan: 990 Great Plain Avenue
Sai Restaurant Inc., Petitioner
Request to permit 44 outdoor seats by Masala Art.
5) Board of Appeals – March 16, 2023
7) Report from Planning Director and Board Members