The Needham Planning Board met through Zoom in a session held on October 5, 2021. The meeting is currently available for viewing in the window below:
Agenda:1) Decision: Major Project Site Plan Special Permit – 915 Great Plain Ave
Regarding proposal to occupy approximately 864 square feet of existing first floor commercial space to operate a business selling Smoothies, Protein Shakes, Energy Drinks, Immune Booster Drinks, Collagen Drinks, Fitness Drinks, and similar items for consumption on and off the premises. Needham Nutrition LLC, Petitioner
2) Public Hearing on Article 2: Amend Zoning By-Law – Chestnut Street Business District Front Setback.
3) Public Hearing: 1688 Central Avenue Continued from the previous meeting
Regarding proposal to construct a new child care facility of 9,966 square feet and 30 parking spaces, that would house an existing Needham child-care business, Needham Children’s Center (NCC). Needham Enterprises LLC, Petitioner
4) Request to Extend Temporary occupancy permit – 1407 Central Ave.
Town of Needham, Petitioner
5) At Large Appointments to the Housing Plan Working Group, 2021
6) Board of Appeals – October 21, 2021
9) Report from Planning Director and Board members.